Critical to any commercial real estate organisation is the budgeting and forecasting process, but the time and effort it takes to create this can often be onerous.
- Standardising and facilitating the complex and frequent budgeting and re-forecasting cycles of decentralised real estate investors and managers
- Consolidating property, tenant and portfolio operating forecasts to inform asset and portfolio management strategy
- Performing the sensitivity analysis and measuring risk associated with large equity portfolios
- The need to simultaneously analyse commercial real estate assets on a cash, tax and book/GAAP adjusted basis
- Reacting to custom and ad-hoc reporting requirements for executive committees, investors and regulators
Want to reduce the time it takes to create your annual budgets?
ARGUS Development Budget™ helps developers forecast these costs for existing and ongoing
projects using a grid-type interface with database storage. With Development Budget, developers
can also keep track of their spending and forecast cash needs into the future.
Learn more about ARGUS Property Budget >>
Learn more about ARGUS Enterprise's property budget component >>