In the current commercial real estate market, acquisitions and dispositions are executed with stunning speed, making the need for transparent data with pinpoint accuracy invaluable to the necessary split-second decisions that are driving this industry.
- Minimizing the cycle time for analyzing complex real estate transactions
- Determining the optimal holding period/sales date for portfolio assets
- Measuring the impact of a potential transaction on the portfolio
- Comparing alternative investments and performing complex sensitivity analysis
- Integrating development feasibility studies with investment analytics
- Effectively communicating transaction assumptions and deal terms with market constituents
ARGUS Software has several products that provide the speed and accuracy needed to make quick work of the acquisition and disposition process.
ARGUS Valuation - DCF™ (DCF) is the industry standard in asset valuation and is used profusely by the analytical teams of the world's top institutional investors as well as by individual appraisers, brokers and consultants.
ARGUS Asset Management™ (DYNA), a favorite product of portfolio managers interested in crafting strategy based on portfolio projections, is a powerful valuation tool used to create the financial models used in the acquisition and disposition process.
ARGUS Valuation - Capitalisation™ (ValCap) sets the EMEA standard for property and portfolio valuations, cash flows and analysis. The highly structured system makes it easier and quicker to complete tasks like generating valuations, cash flows and analysis by communicating data and reports to and from other users. ValCap is suited for any type of commercial real estate operation. The program can run on multi-user networks and can save unlimited amounts of data on a central server.
ARGUS Enterprise™ (AE), our newest and most advanced solution for asset and portfolio management, combines our valuation and asset management technologies into one comprehensive enterprise class solution. AE will quickly analyze your investments based on ever changing market conditions. AE's powerful sensitivity capabilities will improve decision making for acquisitions, dispositions and benchmarking portfolio performance.