- Scalable deployment - ARGUS
Enterprise is scalable to any size organization. From
one local PC with a local database to a centrally managed
database and workflow to support your global organization.
- Better Performance - Improved server components enhances the connectivity and performance of your entire team so your global workforce is aligned and your data integrity is maintained.
- Online/Offline Use - A flexible architecture allows your users to work connected to a central database or work offline when they can't always be connected.
- New User Interface - Using the latest Microsoft Office style menus and screens, ARGUS Enterprise's user interface has been reengineered to be more efficient and usable.
- Navigation Bar - Open and manipulate multiple property models allowing for quick comparison of files and portfolios.
- Enhanced ARGUS DCF Integration - natively open and save to ARGUS Valuation - DCF files.
- Advanced Copy and Paste - Copy and paste tables of information like the rent roll data from Excel™ to jump start the your analysis.
- COA Management and Mapping - Able to create multiple Chart of Accounts and map between the different charts.
Valuation – Cashflow
- Supports multiple property templates
- Base rent as % of market
- Tenant market rate overrides
- Mid-lease rent reviews
- CPI/rent indexation
- Lease break schedules
- Multiple building areas and tenant based areas
- Tenant alternate areas
- Free rent categories and modifiers (e.g. % of base rent, steps, CPI, % rent and recoveries)
- Market Pricing Report featuring RCA data
- Continue Prior renewal market rent selection
Portfolio and Repertoire Reports
- Flexible report parameters for controlling report timing, level of detail and numerous other options.
- Multiple report tabs for dynamic presentations and portfolio reviews.
- Dynamic drill-downs to examine property level results across a portfolio.
- 20+ new reports for enhanced performance and scalability.
- Import FX rates for an unlimited number of world currencies from web-based sources.
- Create multiple FX rate tables for evaluating global portfolios.
- Custom property classifications for reporting and sensitivity.
- Powerful sensitivity features for stress testing key cash flow projection and valuation assumptions.
- Globally update key assumptions like inflation rates, market rates, speculative leasing terms, sale dates, cap rates and discount rates.
- Detailed budgeting down to the job cost level
- Import or input actuals and budgets for tenant revenue line items for multiple budget scenarios
- Enhanced budgeting form showing actuals and prior budgets for comparison
- Validation policies for reducing errors while entering budget amounts
- Recalculate recoveries based on actuals modeling policies
- Enhanced Budget reporting:
- Budget comparison reports and blended actuals/budget reports
- Month-to-date and year-to-date variance reports
- Detailed revenue and expense notes options on Cash Flow report
- New report formatting to visually note periods including Actuals, Budget and Forecast results
- Easy reforecasting by rolling forecast result to budget records
- Customizable workflow and submission status to facilitate your budgeting process